How does life become meaningful when you’re unable to perform your daily living activities?
Bathing, feeding, grooming, these are among the most common activities of daily living. Most people with disabilities and other forms of medical setbacks are unable, for any reason, to perform these activities alone. Besides that, these can also be dangerous, at some point, when done alone. As such, we strive to reduce the underlying risks by minimizing negligence. Thus, we provide personal care services.
Our highly trained caregivers will deliver these services to our clients by providing:
- Bathing and Showering Assistance
- Personal Hygiene Assistance
- Toileting Assistance
- Incontinence Care
- Mobility Assistance
- Help in Getting Dressed
- Meal Preparation and Feeding Assistance
- Medication Reminders
- Experienced beginning, mid and advanced stage Alzheimer’s Care
- Full-Service Housekeeping/Disinfecting available, additional fees apply
For more information about our services, please contact us today.